Cucumber and Coriander Smoothie
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Half cucumber
- ½ inch fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon of Ayurveda Pura’s Anti hangover magic mix with Triphala Turmeric and Neem
Chop them up, put them in a blender, add some warm water and give it a whizz. And there you go, the Ayurvedic green smoothie is ready to go.
Best time to consume this smoothie: Mid morning around 11am, when the body clock is just getting into Pitta – heat related time.
- Helps to reduce Pitta, heat and inflammation
- Helps to cleanse the liver. Triphala, Turmeric and Neem are known for their liver cleansing properties.
- Helps to cleanse the blood
- Removes excess heat from the head and neck region.
- Helpful for people suffering from migraines and headaches.
- Very helpful for people suffering from gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Helpful for people suffering from colitis
- Helps to get rid of heat from the skin and hence beneficial for people suffering from acne, psoriasis .