Indian Spiced Courgettes:
- Courgette: 1 medium to large sized, peeled (optional), diced into cubes
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – ¼ teaspoon
- Mustard Seeds – less than ¼ tspn
- Turmeric – ½ to 1 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Coriander – Fresh chopped to garnish
- Heat Oil in a pan to quite hot
- Add cumin seeds
- Add mustard seeds
- When seeds splutter, add courgettes
- Add turmeric powder and cook for a few minutes
- Add salt for taste
- Cover with a lid and cook until courgettes are cooked or become soft
- Garnish with fresh coriander
0 Best served with Indian vegetable rice or chapattis.
0 Also great as a side with soup and steamed salad. Click Here for a recipe.
0 Ayurveda Pura Ginger Lemon Zest Tea Goes best with this Dish. Click Here for link to Herbal Tea
0 One of the best dishes for summer time.